- Most people would recommend businesses use Twitter over any other social media site: 40% to just 15% for Facebook
- But - they'd pay for Facebook over any other site for their own use
- LinkedIn came in second in both categories, beating Facebook for business use and Twitter for personal use
- MySpace: DEAD LAST FOR BOTH. Ouch.
- When asked which company was using social media best (their pick), top choices were Zappos, Obama and CNN (also NYT, NPR, Dell, Jetblue, plus a WineLibrary shout-out)
- Social Media site most likely to die? ImInLikeWithYou.com
All of this data kind of makes you wonder... what is the future of social media marketing? Any thoughts?